Thursday, August 20, 2015

I'm feeling right at home at the county fair!

Hi you guys! Cosmoe here, still hanging out on Earth. Humphree and F.R.E.D. think the Neon Wiener's hyper-warp-speed thingamajig will be fixed this week! Hot butts! That's the best news I've heard since I found out a new Star Wars movie is coming out in December! I've been having fun on Earth, but I'm ready to blast on outta here and back into space.

This week we're hitting country fairs around the USA, and they totally remind me of the circus. If you read Galactic Hot Dogs: Book Two (free online!) you know that I have a big history with the circus -- bad history and good history. I don't want to ruin it for you if you haven't read the book yet, but this might give you an idea:


And you know, this kind of happened during our adventure...


Basically, carnivals and circuses are in my blood and are pretty much why I'm the goofy space kid I am!

So far we've hit four or five different fairs around the USA. At the last one, Humphree didn't exactly make the Neon Wiener incognito with his choice of parking, if you know what I mean.


But people just thought our ship was part of the fair, so we took advantage of that and sold like a gajillion hot dogs! SWEET! Plus we went on a ton of rides, ate too much fried food and ice cream, went to some concerts, and saw fireworks. It's been way cool.

Have a rockin weekend and we'll see you back here Monday!

Stay awesome,
Cosmoe