Friday, August 7, 2015

The Galactic Hot Dogs crew goes camping!

Helloooooooooo from the middle of nowhere, USA. Seriously. I have no idea where we are right now. Maybe North Dakota? Minnesota? I never was really good with geography. But I do know that we are camping in the most awesomesauce place ever!


We're basically living on hot dogs, lemonade, ice cream, and s'mores. You know, the four basic food groups of summer. Oh, and the wild blueberries we found. They are ridonkulously delicious, even if they are healthy.

And get this: Remember how Princess Dagger completely freaked out when she first tasted real Earth chocolate for the first time? She's totally addicted to the stuff. Well, she couldn't believe that chocolate could get any better than a plain old chocolate bar. And then I introduced her to s'mores.


Holy smudge, you guys. It's a good thing Dags isn't human because if she was, I think she'd be in the hospital from a mega-huge s'mores overdose. I think she's out-eaten Humphree, and that's saying something!

Time to go jump in the lake and cool off! Wahooooooo!

Later gators,
Cosmoe