Thursday, July 16, 2015

Hello from Hyannis on Cape Cod!

Hey everyone! As you probably know from my post last week, the Galactic Hot Dogs crew is stranded on Earth for a while. Not to worry, my fellow humans. F.R.E.D. is on the job, working on getting the Neon Wiener up and running again. And in the meantime, me, Princess Dagger, and Humphree are having a wicked awesome time in Massachusetts! Cape Cod, to be exact.

Check out my ridonkulously amazing sand castle to beat all sand castles:


Goober and I were guarding that thing with our lives. We almost won the sand castle contest on the beach that day. ALMOST. But this one girl built this:

photo credit: Castle of sand via photopin (license)
And I have to admit, it was a way-cool sand castle of awesome. She totally deserved first place!

We also hung out with some Galactic Hot Dogs fans in Hyannis! We went swimming and body boarding, and collected rocks and seashells on the beach.


This is summer, you guys. Beach, sun, and surf. Good times, good times. We totally dig Cape Cod!

I hope you all are having a great summer vacation, too! See you back here on the blog on Monday when we'll have some more fantastic summer reading suggestions for you.

Later gators,
Cosmoe

PS: If you like today's post, click the "way cool" box below!!!!