Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Get to know Max, Rachel, and Nichole, 'cause they rock!

Hey you guys! So I might have mentioned once or twice that Galactic Hot Dogs: Cosmoe's Wiener Getaway is now in bookstores everywhere. Obviously I'm super psyched about it. But you know who is way, WAY excited? The author and illustrators of the book!

Here's Max finding me and my book at his local Barnes & Noble:

Max Brallier and his book, Galactic Hot Dogs: Cosmoe's Wiener Getaway
Hey look! It's me at Barnes & Noble!
Oh, and Max Brallier, too.
 And here is Rachel at a different Barnes & Noble. With me, of course.

Rachel Maguire - Galactic Hot Dogs illustrator
Rock on, Rachel!
When she visited another bookstore, Rachel drew a pic of me in a book for a fan!

Rachel Maguire draws Cosmoe from Galactic Hot Dogs!
Hey dudes! It's me!
Max, Rachel, and the other illustrator, Nichole, are ridonkulously awesome humans. Did you miss it when I interviewed them? Check out my convos with Max here and here, and with Rachel and Nichole too. You'll find out cool stuff like why they do what they do, their fave hot dog toppings, what pets they have, and other rad junk!

See you back here on Friday when we get into the next chapter of Galactic Hot Dogs: Book Two. It's called "Angry Revenge Moldy Pizza." Yes, really. You're gonna love it!

Later gators,
Cosmoe