Friday, May 1, 2015

Yikes! How will I tame the lyanux?!

Hey you guys! Today I've got a new chapter from Galactic Hot Dogs: Book Two for you!

Galactic Hot Dogs: Book Two - Chapter 8 - Big and Frapping Ferocious.png

When we last left off, I was in the middle of freaking out. I'm supposed to be able to tame the lyanux? The queen of the lunar jungles?! Smudge! In Chapter 8: Big and Frapping Ferocious, there's all sorts of way-cool action. I mean, first the action is all in my confuzzled head as the lyanux tries to devour me, but then things really get crazy in a whole lot of ways! Check it out!

I can't jet before letting you know that in FOUR DAYS you can get your copy of Galactic Hot Dogs: Cosmoe's Wiener Getaway at a bookstore near you! The reviews are rolling in and kids love it. I know you will too!

Have a rockin' weekend you guys,
Cosmoe