Monday, May 4, 2015

Tuesday is THE day!

Galactic Hot Dogs Cosmoe's Wiener Getaway book cover
Happy Monday everyone! Yes, I said "happy" Monday. Normally I'm not a major Monday enthusiast. I dread Mondays like most humans. But today is an awesome day because tomorrow is Tuesday and...

on Tuesday, Galactic Hot Dogs: Cosmoe's Wiener Getaway is in bookstores everywhere!!!

Yep, my first print book will finally be in a bookstore near you! You're gonna love it, I know it, because people everywhere are totally digging it! Check this out:

"Fabulous book, full of fun and excitement ... I liked it because it was very easy to read, it had lots of pictures and cartoons and lots of action, and you didn't know what was coming next."  -Emily, age 9

"If you are a big fan of comic strips, then you will love this book, because virtually every page is full of amazing illustrations! ... I'm going to recommend we get a copy of this story in our school library and I can imagine there will be a long waiting list for it when word gets out about how much fun it is to read." -Ross, age 11

"Crazy, wacky, frantic, hilarious, and fun! This is going to be a great new series." -Melissa

So get your butts over to your local bookstores on Tuesday and grab your copy of Galactic Hot Dogs: Cosmoe's Wiener Getaway! Yahoooooo!

Now let's get to our new chapter of Galactic Hot Dogs: Book Two!

Galactic Hot Dogs: Book Two - Chapter 9 - Too Close for Comfort

So I thought I had this whole lyanux-taming thing under control. We were buds! Putting on an awesome show! But then the gizmo on the lyanux's head made her turn into a big freaking scary monster, and it's not just me who's in trouble -- it's everyone who's attending the circus. What's going to happen with a monster lyanux on the loose? Find out in Chapter 9: Too Close for Comfort!

Gotta go -- me and the GHD crew are getting ready for a big event tomorrow: We're having a party to celebrate the launch of Cosmoe's Wiener Getaway! Time to get stuff ready to rock!

Stay awesome,
Cosmoe