Monday, May 11, 2015

Princess Dagger isn't a fan of fat suits

Hey you guys. Get this: We have to fly by the Lost Triangle today. Ugh. That place gives me the mega-creeps. I mean, the last time I was there, I almost became a zombie space pirate's snack -- remember???


Yeah. The Lost Triangle is NOT my favorite space place. Hoping for an uneventful fly-by!

Okay, onto things that don't involve me becoming a Cosmoe kabob for zombies: the next all-new chapter of Galactic Hot Dogs: Book Two!


After my terrifying run-in with the lyanux monster, Humphree, Princess Dagger, and I decide we are getting ourselves out of this space circus catastrophe ASAP. Well, the next day. Space kids need their shut-eye. But then me and Dags are woken up out of a sound sleep by something creepy -- maybe we shouldn't wait to scram. But then there's the issue of that fat suit... Find out what happens in Chapter 11: Stop Evil Energy Monsters!

Okay, closing in on the Lost Triangle. Gulp. Wish me luck!

Hoping I don't have any zombie run-ins,
Cosmoe

PS -- Did you hear about my new book? NO?! How is that possible??? Galactic Hot Dogs: Cosmoe's Wiener Getaway is in stores everywhere and online, too! Get your copy today!