Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Wow, these rad kids can draw!

Hey you guys! How's it going? Today I'm featuring some way-cool kids from Elk Grove Village, Illinois, here on the blog!

I have to tell you, one of my favorite things in the galaxy is seeing kids get psyched about Galactic Hot Dogs. I mean, I'm still kind of freaking out that I now have a real, hold-in-your-hands, actual book out there for people to buy. But then I see kids all crazy-excited about it...


And my tiny little Earth brain gets so happy, I can barely handle it.

My buddy, Max Brallier -- you know, the author of my book -- visited Rupley Elementary School a few days ago, and the kids gave him a galactically awesome welcome! Check out those amazing signs they made above, and this one of me and Princess Dagger!


Wow, those kids can draw! Max had a big crowd listening to him talk about Galactic Hot Dogs...


And then he met with kids in their classrooms to say hi and sign their books.



Max said he had such a great time and the kids were mega fun.

If you haven't bought your copy of Galactic Hot Dogs: Cosmoe's Wiener Getaway, what are you waiting for?! Find out where you can one and then get reading!

See ya later,
Cosmoe