Friday, April 10, 2015

A mustard catastrophe and attempted Bronkle stealing!

Hey everyone! We’re still docked at the Twin Suns Shopping Center. I completely cannot stand shopping, but I guess this place isn’t as bad as I thought it would be. Dags was right: There IS an American-themed diner now! And they have real cheeseburgers. Well, at least they taste like real cheeseburgers. And there’s a way cool arcade with crazy virtual reality games. So Humps and I are actually having a good time while Dags shops to her little semi-evil heart’s content!

Okay, it’s time for our next chapter in Galactic Hot Dogs: Book Two. It’s called Showdown on the Streets of Arahas!

Galactic Hot Dogs: Book Two -- Chapter 2 -- Showdown on the Streets of Arahas

The circus is in town and I am NOT happy about it. Especially when that jerky Amaruuk tries to steal Humphree! And it’s all because of a mustard mishap. Find out what happens — go read the next chapter now!

I’ll see you back here on Monday when we’ll reveal the next chapter. Have a wicked awesome weekend!

Later gators,
Cosmoe