Friday, April 3, 2015

Sneak peek into Galactic Hot Dogs Book Two!

Hi you guys! As you probably know (because I can't stop talking about it), this Monday, April 6, Galactic Hot Dogs Book Two debuts online! Awesomesauce!

I told you last week that the space circus is a big part of Book Two and showed you the clown bots. Well, take a look at this dude, a major character you'll get to know soon:

Who's this character from Galactic Hot Dogs Book Two?

What does he look like to you? I'm not going to tell you his name or exactly what his dealio is -- you have to read Book Two to find out. Don't worry, you'll meet him pretty early in the book!

So what can I actually tell you about Book Two? Well, you can look forward to all this and more:

  • Lots of new characters
  • Me showing off some hidden talents
  • Secrets from the past get exposed
  • Old enemies fuzz things up again
  • Friends turn into foes
  • New monsters to battle
  • Me and the gang visit new planets -- and one old, very familiar one...

I can't WAIT for Monday! Who ever thought I'd look forward to a Monday morning?!

Have a great weekend,
Cosmoe

Galactic Hot Dogs Book Two debuts online 4/6/15!