Monday, April 27, 2015

Humphree's got a bad feeling about all this...

Whoa, you guys. My body feels like I got run over by a skorlax! We went ganzelle riding again yesterday and I got a little overconfident about my cowboy skills. I volunteered to take the greenest ganzelle -- in other words, the least trained one -- and man, did I regret that pretty quick. The creature wouldn't slow down and galloped the entire time. I lost some major cool points with all my yelling for help. Ugh. SO embarrassing. I'm glad we're outta the Wild and Crazy West this afternoon!

Since typing doesn't hurt (much), I've got the newest chapter in Galactic Hot Dogs: Book Two for you today!

Galactic Hot Dogs: Book Two - Chapter 7 - Feel the Vibe!

It's our first full day at the space circus, and I'm loving it! But Humphree has a bad feeling about what we've gotten ourselves into. He wants out! Why?! And what do I think about Humphree's hunch? Find out in Chapter 7: Feel the Vibe!

Man, I gotta go take a hot shower or something to loosen up my mangled muscles. I'll see you guys back here on Wednesday, when hopefully I won't still feel like I got the fuzz beat out of me!

Later gators,
Cosmoe

PS: Only 8 DAYS until Galactic Hot Dogs: Cosmoe's Wiener Getaway arrives in bookstores near you! I'll tell you all about it on Wednesday -- get psyched!