Monday, April 6, 2015

Time to kick off Galactic Hot Dogs: Book Two!

You guys! It's finally time to start reading my next super awesome, way cool, brand new book:

Galactic Hot Dogs: Book Two!

Every Monday and Friday, I'll introduce a new chapter here on the blog. And on Wednesdays I'll have some rockin' behind-the-scenes illustrations, fan art, or other cool stuff. 

Okay, are you ready? Are you sure? Then let's get into Chapter One: The What Is in Town?!?

Galactic Hot Dogs Book Two, Chapter 1: The What is in Town?!?

Here's the scene: Me, Humphree, and Princess Dagger are hanging out on this desert planet called Arahas. It's ridonkculously hot and we're playing a fun game of Smash Hammer Derby Blast. But then things go a bit downhill when I get a couple stomach-turning surprises… Find out what happens in The What Is in Town?!?

You'll have to wait until Friday for Chapter Two, but I promise I'll have some cool stuff here on the blog on Wednesday!

Now I'm gonna go celebrate the launch of my new book with Dags and Humphree. This calls for hot dogs, our brand-new chili sauce recipe, and our latest treat: chocolate tazzleberry shakes, made with real Earth chocolate!

See you on Wednesday,
Cosmoe