Friday, April 17, 2015

That isn’t a sandstorm. That’s a Skorlax!

Hi you guys! How’s it going? Princess Dagger, Humphree, and I are back at Space Port Funketoun, selling hot dogs and earning some cash for our next adventure. It gets a little old here, but it’s a good place to make some dough. We always think of ways to have fun, though!

Yesterday was Wear Your Pajamas to Work day back on Earth, so me and the gang thought it would be funny to wear our PJs, too. You should have seen some of the looks we got! Most aliens thought it was funny, but one old grumpy lady alien gave us a lecture about “dressing appropriately for the occasion.” Ha!

Okay, ready for our all-new chapter in Galactic Hot Dogs: Book Two? Here comes The Skorlax!

Check out Galactic Hot Dogs - Book 2 - Chapter 4 - The Skorlax

Ahhhhhh! Everyone at the circus thought a sandstorm was coming our way, but it’s actually a monster called a Skorlax! I have to make like a space kid hero and figure out what to do. How am I going to get out of this one alive?! Find out in Chapter 4: The Skorlax…

Oh, I hear Princess Dagger calling. She says her legs are tired and she wants a break from cooking hot dogs, but I know she really just wants to watch the latest episode of this show called Into Space and Beyond on the Intergalactic Internet. It's super awesome. I know, 'cause I just watched it when I was supposed to be checking out new places to sell hot dogs. Oops.

Have an awesome weekend,
Cosmoe