Friday, April 24, 2015

Livin' in the lap of luxury - so far...

Hey everyone! Are you ready for the next chapter of Galactic Hot Dogs: Book 2? You're not going to believe the awesomeness that is the space circus!

Galactic Hot Dogs - Book 2 - Chapter 6 - All Aboard!

So we've up and joined the Cosmic Carnival and Wonder Circus, and it seems completely way cool. Crostini is treating us like kings and queens, and Princess Dagger and I are totally digging it! But Humphree seems a tad less enthusiastic, and he's got some questions... check out the all-new Chapter 6: All Aboard!

Before I go, I have one more thing to say: 12 DAYS until my amazeballs book, Galactic Hot Dogs: Cosmoe's Wiener Getaway, is in bookstores near you! You'll also be able to find it in schools' Scholastic Book fliers -- you know, those cool things teachers give out so kids can pick books for their parents to order? Look for this really soon:

Galactic Hot Dogs: Cosmoe's Wiener Getaway in Scholastic Book flyer

I almost wish I was on Earth again just so I could get one of those book fliers at school. Almost. Not quite, though.

Have a great weekend, you guys! We're kickin' like cowboys for a couple more days here in the Wild and Crazy West. I'm sure I'll have adventures to tell you about next week!

Stay awesome,
Cosmoe