Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Awesome deleted art from Book Two!

Yeeeee-haw! Hello from the Wild and Crazy West! Since we made a ton of money on Space Port Funketoun last week, we're taking a little cowboy va-cay. The other day we went to a space rodeo, which was a total trip. Aliens lassoing enormous bull-like creatures called thorlings--what could go wrong? Everything!

At one point we thought we were in BIG trouble when a thorling got loose from its pen and there were two in the ring at once. One thorling is tough, but two? It looked like it could be a skorlax scenario all over again! But the alien lady who was in the ring totally rocked it and got the thorlings under control. Phew! I was ready to jump in and help if I had to, but I admit it: I'm glad I just got to watch this time!

So, you know how it's fun to see deleted scenes from movies you like? Parts of movies that were filmed but didn't make it into the movie for whatever reason? Well, I've got some deleted scenes from Galactic Hot Dogs: Book Two for you today! Here's some cool stuff that couldn't fit in the book...

A sad-faced me from chapter three:


Me, Princess Dagger, and Humphree at the circus in chapter three:


And the skorlax kicking my butt in chapter five!


Pretty rad, huh? I wish there was room for all the awesome art the book illustrators create, but at the same time, it feels kind of special seeing this behind-the-scenes stuff.

Gotta go now. We're going ganzelle riding. They're a little like horses, but a little like giraffes, too. It's going to be awesomesauce! See you here Friday for our next chapter in Book Two: All Aboard!

Later gators,
Cosmoe