Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Awesome fan art, lego fun, plus a fan's GHD school project!

Hey everyone! I think all of you kids in the USA are out of school now, right? Happy summer!


Today I've got some super way-cool stuff to show you! I've been hearing from kids around the globe about how much they are loving Galactic Hot Dogs, and they've been sending in some really rad fan art and other stuff. Here's some of the latest...

Henry from Massachusetts just finished up 3rd grade. Before summer kicked in, Henry had one last school project: a book report. He picked Galactic Hot Dogs: Cosmoe's Wiener Getaway for his "Beach Ball Book Report Boast!" On each section of a beach ball, Henry had to write something about the chapter book he picked to read. Check it out:



Great job, Henry! Keep reading this summer, dude!

I also got some sweet fan art from sisters Kelsey, age 5, and Hannah, age 9. Here are Kelsey's drawings of Princess Dagger, Humphree, and yours truly:


And Hannah is a big Princess Dagger fan!



And finally, GHD Twitter fan ‏@JBTAN123456 makes fun Galactic Hot Dogs Lego creations. This one is inspired by Star Wars. Apparently I got myself into a Han Solo - Jabba the Hutt situation and got encased in red carbonite! Arghhhhh!


I can't even tell you how much Princess Dagger, Humphree, and I love seeing kids' Galactic Hot Dogs art and other creations! Parents and educators: You guys can submit kids' creations on our Galactic Hots Dogs Facebook page, or tweet us on Twitter. Keep the GHD creations coming, and we'll feature them on the blog!

Have a great couple days and I'll see you back here on Friday!

Happy summer,
Cosmoe

PS: If you like this post, don't forget to click the "way cool" button below! And tell your friends about it, too!