Monday, June 29, 2015

Gah! The Wrecked Wrangler is after us!

Hey everyone! I can't believe it, but today I've got the second-to-last chapter of Galactic Hot Dogs: Book Two for you! It's complete crazytown that we're at the end of the book. It's totally flown by! Well, get ready for Chapter 25...

Galactic Hot Dogs: Book Two - Chapter 25 - Wrecked Wrangler

GAH! How the fuzz did the Wrangler survive the train crash? Well, somehow he did, and he's scarier than ever. Lucky us -- he has it in for Princess Dagger and me. Yikes!

Wrecked Wrangler from Galactic Hot Dogs: Book Two

The dude is indestructible, but Dags and I aren't. Neither are the circus creatures! Can we fend off the Wrangler one last time so we can be the awesome space superheroes we're meant to be? Find out in Chapter 25: Wrecked Wrangler!

One last thing for you today. This past Friday, GHD illustrator Rachel Maguire did a book signing at Blue Bunny Books and Toys in Dedham, Massachusetts, and she sent along a couple of cool pictures!

Rachel with bookstore owners (and brothers) Paul and Peter H. Reynolds!

Rachel speaks to the crowd of GHD fans!
So rad! Rachel told me she has a bunch more events coming up this summer, so I'll make sure I let you know about them. Max Brallier has a whole lot of tour stops, too! I'll keep you posted!

Have a super awesome day, everyone!
Cosmoe