Friday, June 5, 2015

Why the heck are we visiting Earth, anyway?

Hey everyone! I'm coming to you from Videogame Apocalypse, where Humphree, Dags, and I are camped out in the Neon Wiener for a few days. We have all made it past rounds 1 and 2 of Interstellar Maze Madness! And since we're just hanging around, waiting for round 3, we're selling hot dogs and making big bucks off all the goofy aliens. Sweet!

Time for a new chapter in Galactic Hot Dogs: Book 2

Galactic Hot Dogs: Book Two - Chapter 18 - Stop the Bad Dudes and Save the Day!

Were you totally surprised when you read that I grew up in the circus on Earth? Well, in the next chapter, you'll get the low-down on what happened on that fateful day that I lost my parents. And why the heck did me and my buddies visit Earth in the first place--why'd I bring them to my old home? Find out in Chapter 18: Stop the Bad Dudes and Save the Day!

And yes, Dags, we WILL SAVE THE DAY.

Silly Dags.

Have a great weekend you guys. I'm hoping by Monday me and the gang will be in the Elite 8 of the tournament! Wish us luck!

See ya later,
Cosmoe