Monday, March 23, 2015

An explosive ending!

Galactic Hot Dogs Chapter 25 - The Heart
Hellooooo from intergalactic space! Humphree, Princess Dagger, and I are having some down time on the ship as we make our way to Waalio. Yep, going surfing beat out rock climbing in the end. Which is good, because rock climbing would remind me a little too much of my Cosmoe cliffhanger on The Ultimate Evil’s planet-egg thing. I’m not ready to relive that!

Speaking of Evil, today we’re reading the second-last chapter in our reading marathon, where we were literally inside The Ultimate Evil. 

When we left off, Humphree had hurled his hot hot sauce into The Ultimate Evil’s big, slimy heart — but nothing happened! I had to figure out how to detonate the barrel of sauce and keep that creep Krax off my back. Read Chapter 25: The Heart to see how it all turns out!

And now for our…


Today I’ve got my last Galactic Hot Dogs poster for you: It’s the Neon Wiener!

Galactic Hot Dogs poster - The Neon Wiener

I love this ship. Seriously, it’s the absolute bomb. And guess what? When my print book comes out on May 5, you’ll get to see the inside of the ship and all the awesome junk it has! I wish I could show you now, but the book people say it’s totally top secret.

I’ll see you guys tomorrow. This week I’m interviewing Nichole Kelley, the other illustrator of Galactic Hot Dogs. She’s awesome!

Later dudes,
Cosmoe