Monday, March 9, 2015

Time for the chapter I don't like talking about...

Galactic Hot Dogs: Chapter 19
Hey everyone! I hope you had a great weekend! You’re not going to believe this, but we had a come-from-behind winner in the first official Neon Wiener Videogame Tournament: Humphree! How the fuzz did he beat me?!

Dags came in third place by just a tiny bit. To be honest, I was pretty annoyed that I lost. I mean, I'm the kid who won Videogame Apocalypse! I guess you can't win them all. Smudge.

Okay, back to our way-cool reading marathon. Today's chapter is a tough one for me. I don't want to give anything away, but I will say that it’s filled with lots of action and friendship stuff, and I’ve got a big decision to make. So go read Chapter 19: Say What?! to see what happens.

And now let's check out


Guess what's coming your way? A 2016 Galactic Hot Dogs calendar! Here's a sneak peek of some of the images from the calendar:

2016 Galactic Hot Dogs calendar
My calendar cover!
How cool is it to see this scene in color?!
The calendar is loaded with full-color illustrations from the book. So. Awesome. You're going to love it!

See you guys here tomorrow — I’ll post the first part of my interview with the main illustrator of my book, Rachel Maguire! You’ll gonna love her!

Smell ya later,
Cosmoe