Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Quiz: How much do you know about me, Cosmoe the Earth-boy?

Hello from the Twin Suns Shopping Center. Yes, I said shopping. And no, going shopping was NOT my idea.

Princess Dagger was itching to find a new gold cape because her old one got mustard on it. Humphree and I swore we couldn’t see any stains or whatever. I mean, come ON. Yellow mustard, yellow cape, same-same, right? But Dags insisted her old cape was gross. So here we are. Ugh. At least I can get a blockenberry shake — can’t get one of those anywhere else!

Today I’ve got a fun little quiz for you about … me! Let’s see how much you know about your favorite funky-haired Earth boy. Ready? Go!

1. What’s my all-time favorite movie?
  A. Star Trek
B. Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
C. Star Wars
D. Planet of the Apes

2. What’s me and Humphree’s favorite video game?
A. Hyperspace Heroes
  B. Super Moon Ninja Death Jab
C. Super Alien Brothers
D. Space Pirates: Race to the End

3. How old am I?
A. 13
B. 12
C. 11
D. 10

4. What is NOT something I say when I’m all mad and stuff?
A. Smudge!
B. What the fuzz?
C. Flying frog legs!
D. Bones!

You can find out the answers here. Then take this poll to let me know how you did!


How many did you get right?

Tomorrow we're back to our awesome reading marathon and we'll pick up with Chapter 5: The Wiener Parade! If you haven't been reading along with us, no worries. You can easily start from the beginning here.

Time to go find the Princess. I think she got lost in the shoe store. ARGH.

Stay cool,
Cosmoe