Monday, February 16, 2015

That time I made a huge, gigant-o mistake

Galactic Hot Dogs: Chapter 10
Hey everyone! I hope you had a great weekend. I totally did. We ended up somewhere we haven’t been before: planet Grenzo. Not only does it have a way-cool beach with peach-colored sand and sparkling purple water, but we discovered that Grenzonians love our hot dogs! We made like a gazillion spaceos in one afternoon. We're going to hang out here for the next week and clean up, big time. Sweet!

So I was thinking about the last chapter that we read in our GHD reading marathon and how I goofed up in a high-level way. Can you believe I broadcasted to millions of aliens that we “found a map to the most amazing treasure of all time” — when we didn’t? Argh! How am I going to get out of this situation? And what are we going to do with the map-o-sphere? Read Chapter 10: Oops and find out!

You know, sometimes when I’m writing a blog post, I get all distracted and goof around on the Intergalactic Internet. Does that kind of thing happen to you? Today just for kicks, I looked for pictures of hot dog trucks. I wanted to see if anything could come close to the awesomeness of the Neon Wiener. Check these out…

Floating hot dog truck boat

It's a floating hot dog truck! I wish the Neon Wiener could turn into a boat. How cool is that?


Technically this one is a burrito truck, but I couldn't resist it. It's a hot dog truck for arctic weather! I know you guys in the Northeast USA can appreciate this one.

The Dogfather hot dog truck

The Dogfather: "I'll make you a hot dog you can't refuse." Ha ha. Do you get it?

The Oscar Meyer Wienermobile crashed!

And I saw this one in Earth news the other day. The Oscar Meyer Wienermobile crashed! Don't worry, everyone was okay. But I guess the driver didn't cut the mustard.

Pretty rad, huh? I mean, nothing is as cool as the Neon Wiener, for sure. But those trucks are pretty impressive!

Have an awesome day,
Cosmoe