Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Totally rad Galactic Hot Dogs fan art!

Hi you guys! Today I’m going to show you some amazing art done by Galactic Hot Dogs fans! I found this stuff while surfing the Intergalactic Internet, and I was so psyched that I had to share it with you.

This way-cool art was done by a Poptropican. If you don’t know what Poptropica is, read this blog post. Basically it’s a super awesome online game that has cool “Islands” to play, and there’s even a Galactic Hot Dogs Island! A Poptropican named Serious Bird created this in Realms, where you can build your own worlds:

Galactic Hot Dogs fan art done in Poptropica Realms

This one is pretty amazing. It’s by a fan named SailorStar64, and she created this drawing of Dags and me:

Galactic Hot Dogs anime fan art

And finally, I don't know who did these cool drawings, but it seems like the artist created a Galactic Hot Dogs logo in Spanish. Sweet!

Galactic Hot Dogs fan art


Fan art is the coolest. Seriously. Whenever I find some more, I’ll post it here!

See ya later,
Cosmoe